Cosmetic Dentistry Specialist Near Me, Natick MA
Today, there are many dental procedures for cosmetic purposes that can significantly enhance your smile. Even subtle changes to your smile can make a huge difference in the way you look and feel about yourself.
Cosmetic dentistry is a specialization of professional oral care that aims to improve the appearance and health of your teeth. A beautiful smile can help you in whatever life path you choose- whether it be professionally or socially. It also gives you great confidence when smiling with other people, which helps give them faith in what they do as well! But if your teeth are damaged from cracks, stains, or gaps then visiting a cosmetic dentist may be the best idea for improving things.
Here are some of the most common cosmetic teeth problems:
- Stained or Discolored Teeth – There are many things that contribute to tooth discoloration, including age, food, drinks, medications, smoking, and other lifestyle factors
- Tooth Decay – Decay occurs due to the buildup of plaque, causing it to eat away your tooth structure and create cavities. Depending on the extent of damage, your dentist will remove the infection, treat the site, and then fill the cavity to stop further deterioration.
- Chipped or Fractured Teeth – Teeth can break due to any kind of trauma in an accident, due to a sports injury, or even bad habits such as chewing ice or opening soda bottles with your teeth. Broken teeth can be repaired in a simple in-office procedure to restore the aesthetics of your smile.
- Crooked, Overcrowded, or Misaligned Teeth – The dentist will recommend the appropriate custom dental appliances to gradually move your teeth to the desired position.
- Missing Teeth – There are several options for replacing missing teeth depending on the health of adjacent teeth, the health of the gum and jawbone tissues, age, and personal preferences, among others.
Anyone who has been shy or hesitant about smiling or laughing with other people because of fractures, cracks, stains, or gaps in their teeth is a great candidate for cosmetic dentistry. If you’re self-conscious about your teeth or want to improve your smile, please visit a cosmetic dentist near you to discuss your case.
Please contact your dental team to learn more about available cosmetic dentistry treatments, and to schedule your appointment.